ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In a town 314 people are having pets (dogs, cats and parrots) in their house from which 130 people owns dogs, 66 owns only dogs, 30 people owns all three pets, 25 owns dogs and cats but not parrots, 52 owns cats and parrots but not dogs, 12 owns only parrots. Answer the following questions on the basis of the provided information.How many people own dogs only?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 47 | Tags: venn diagrams     | quantitative aptitude    

In a town 314 people are having pets (dogs, cats and parrots) in their house from which 130 people owns dogs, 66 owns only dogs, 30 people owns all three pets, 25 owns dogs and cats but not parrots, 52 owns cats and parrots but not dogs, 12 owns only parrots.

Answer the following questions on the basis of the provided information.
How many people own dogs only?
1). 66
2). 98
3). 76
4). 130

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All videos are shows. II. Some shows are theatre. Conclusions: I. Some theatre are not shows. II. Some theatre are videos.

2. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1: Some wild are carnivores. Statement 2: All wild are lions. Conclusion I: All carnivores are lions. Conclusion II: Some lions are carnivores.

3. Directions: In the question below, there are three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conc

4. If a person has intelligence, character and position, which figure represents all of these?

5. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statements: 1. All stenographers are lazy.  2. Some men are stenographers. Conclusions: I. All lazy people are men.  II. Some men are lazy.

6. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: A. Some fruits are vegetables. B. All vegetables are plants. Conclusions: I. Some plants are vegetables. II. Some fruits are plants.

7. Direction: In the question below are given two statements and two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Statement I: All keys are mobile. Statement II: All jams are keys. Conclusion I: No jam is a mobile. Conclusion II: All jams are mobiles.

8. Two statements are given below followed by two conclusions I, II, III and IV. You have to consider statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Indicate your answer. Statements: Some bottles are drinks. All drinks are cups Conclusions: I. Some bottles are cups II. Some cups are drinks III. All drinks are bottles IV. All cups are drinks

9. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1: All drinks are food. Statement 2: No eatables are drinks. Conclusion I: Some foods are eatables. Conclusion II: Some eatables are food.

10. Which one of the following diagrams best depicts the relationship among House, Kitchen and Bedroom?