ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Sahil said to me, "Where will you go this holiday?"

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
Sahil said to me, "Where will you go this holiday?"
1). Sahil asked me where I would go that holiday.
2). Sahil asked me where I will go that holiday.
3). Sahil asked me where I will be going that holiday.
4). Sahil asked me where I would gone that holiday

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentences (A). (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) As a consequence, even if it is plausible that ambient air pollution plays a role for the onset and increasing frequency of resp

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She was curious to /(B) know what it was that made/(C) him stronger /(D) and braver than any man of this village. / (E)No Error.

3. Select the synonym of stumpy

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Ostentation

5. 1. The tiny bacterial plants that live in the soil help to prepare food for the plants we cultivate. P. The farmer works very hard to make the soil favourable. Q. But this soil bacteria are very necessary and helpful. R. There are millions of bacteria in a cubic inch of fertile soil. S. Some kinds of bacteria are harmful. 6. They donot need sunlight as do most plants.

6. The error, if any, will be in one part (1), (2), (3), (4) of the senetence. The number of that part is the answer

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. A Chinese scientist’s surprise announcement on the eve of an international human gene-editing summit that he has already created the world&rsqu

8. Select the synonym of to delude

9. The following sentence is broken into four parts two of which may contain an error in them. Find out the parts which contain error. If the sentence is free from error, mark 'No error'. Due to the Chernobyl disaster, in subsequent years (A) many livestocks were born deformed (B), and due to humans several thousand radiation-induced illnesses (C) and cancer deaths were expected in the long term (D).

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Assembly or parliament in which no party has got clear majority.