ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: Everybody understands that, sports and games mean only the physical and mental fitness. Q: Both sh

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 20 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options.

P: Everybody understands that, sports and games mean only the physical and mental fitness.
Q: Both should be given equal priority in the school and colleges to go ahead and make the b right career of the students.
R: However it has many hidden benefits as well.
S: Sports and good education both together beco me the way to achieve success in the life of a child.
1). RSQP
2). QPRS
3). PRSQ
4). PQRS

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/expressions are given in bold in the passage to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Radically changing monsoon patterns, reduction in the winter rice harvest and a quantum increase in r

2. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.No sooner did the teacher come into the class when we stood up.

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.My patients (were waited) for me since morning.

4. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

5. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. To drive up the wall.

6. What is the active/passive of - Why didn't you bring the matter to my notice

7. - In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I applied band-aid to the wound.

8. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which hasbeen numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. The use of technology in educationhas been present throughout history. Over the last century, schools hav

9. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The higher you climb a Himalayan peak, more cold you feel.

10. Each of the following sentences has two sentences with one blank in each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  1. Government should impose a/an _________ on fracking as negative consequences outweigh the benefits. 2. The company announced the debt was to be subjected to a five-year _________.