ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Who has been appointed as the Chief Secretary of the Delhi Government in December 2017 ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 10 august shift 2     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

Who has been appointed as the Chief Secretary of the Delhi Government in December 2017 ?
1). Ajeet Vasant
2). Anshu Prakash
3). Aditya Negi
4). Akansha Ranjan

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If x = 3 + 2√2, find the value of \({\left( {\sqrt x - \frac{1}{{\sqrt x }}} \right)^2}\)

2. Direction: In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is/are definitely true and then give your answers accordingly. Statement: E > G < A; B > D ≥ E; C = D > A; I = G; Conclusions: I. B > A II. E ≤ C III. I < C IV. A > I

3. In the question below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. If left unimpeded, the tumors draw nutrients/ from healthy cells and body tis

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. We told old people (1)/ to raise their hand  (2)/ so that we can manage their accommodations. (3)/ No error. (4)

5. In the following questions, some numbers are given at the left side and some are at the right side too. If numbers of both sides are same, then answer would be ‘Y’ (Yes) and if the numbers are different then answer will be ‘N’ (No).A. 76933    B. 76933

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Climate sceptics are winning the argument with the public over global warming, the world's most celebrated climate scientist, James Hansen of NASA, said in Londo

7. Direction: Each question below is followed by two statements I and II. You have to determine whether the data given is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of mathematics to choose the best possible answer. What is the strength of the reinforcement? I. A garrison of 3300 men has provision for 32 days at the rate of 850 grams per head. II. At the end of 7 days, the provision would last for 17 days more at the rate of 825 grams per head.

8. Who among the following assumed the charge of Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Western Naval Command of the Indian Navy?

9. The youngest layer of secondaryh1oem in woody dicot stem is located

10. What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series 0.5, 1, 4, 32, ?