ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

How many kilometres are there in one metre ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 10 august shift 3     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

How many kilometres are there in one metre ?
1). 0.001
2). 0.0001
3). 0.1
4). 0.01

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The sum of LCM and HCF of two numbers is 89601. If the LCM is 89600 times the HCF and one of the numbers is 175 then determine the other number.

2. Direction∶ In the following question, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equation and given answer. I. x4 - √(729)1/3 = 72 II. y8/3 × y7/3 - 117 = 126

3. In the question given below, there are two statements. Each statement consists of two blanks. You have to choose the option which provides the correct set of words that fit both the blanks in both the statements appropriately and in the same order making them meaningful and grammatically correc

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. No one answered my call for help.

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Eight persons A, B, C, D, W, X, Y and Z attend seminars on different months of the year viz. March, June, October and November, such that not more than two persons attend their seminars in each of the months.

6. भारत का सबसे चौड़ी नदी कौन है ?

7. The accidental insurance under PMJDY scheme of the Indian govt. is of what amount

8. Wrinkling in old age is due to

9. विश्व का सर्वाधिक मतदाताओं वाला देश कौन है ?

10. The food chain in which microorganisms break down the energy rich compounds synthesised by producers is