ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following is NOT the combined form of carbon?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 13 august 2018 shift 3     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

Which of the following is NOT the combined form of carbon?
1). Chalk
2). Marble
3). Diamond
4). Dolomite

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Retina in the eyes acts as a :

2. राष्ट्रीय ध्वज तिरंगे में तीनों क्षैतिज पट्टियां किस अनुपात में रहते है ?

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I wanted to reject the man but his behaviour brought a change of heart.

4. The question below is followed by three statements I, II and III. You have to determine whether the data given is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of mathematics to choose the best possible answer. In a class, a teacher asked to guess a four-digit number. I. The unit digit is one-third of the tenth digit. II. The unit digit is one-fifth of hundredth digit and half of the digit at thousand place. III. Sum of all the digits is 11.

5. A word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numb

6. A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. EGL, DFK, CEJ, ?, ACH

7. What approximate value should come in place the of question mark ? in the following question? (You are not expected to calculate the exact value) 331.80 ÷ 3.80 + 47.80 = 41.17 % of 400  - ?

8. From the given alternatives select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word. APPROXIMATE

9. Directions: In the following questions, the symbols ©, *, @, # and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: ‘P © Q’ means ‘P is not smaller than Q’.‘P * Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q’.‘P

10. A 120m long train takes t seconds to pass a pole. The same train takes three more seconds to pass another 56m train going in opposite direction at a speed of 3.6km/hr. Find the speed of the train?