ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: A company conducts pre-employment medical check-up for the candidates.  All these cases are given to you as on 24.05.2017. Following are the qualifications required for an ideal candidate: i.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 5 | Tags: analytical decision making     | reasoning ability     | Add Bounty

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:

A company conducts pre-employment medical check-up for the candidates.  All these cases are given to you as on 24.05.2017. Following are the qualifications required for an ideal candidate:

i. Born before 1/07/1993.

ii. For male candidates: Minimum height = 160 cm, weight = 55 kg

For female candidates: Minimum height = 150 cm, weight = 45 kg

iii. Serum cholesterol should be less than 200 mg/dl.

iv. Blood sugar in fasting should be between 74-106 mg/dl.

But if the candidate fulfils all the above criteria except –

a. (ii) above, then the height for male candidate should be more than 165 cm and 155 cm for female candidates for shortlisting.

b. (iii) above, medicines will be given and will be in waiting list.

c. (iv) above, if RBC count is between 4-6 Million/cm the candidate will be shortlisted with medications.

Now based on the information given, answer the following questions. Information regarding a candidate is given in each question.

Ritwik Raj is 26 years as on 3/04/2017. He is 155 cm and 53 kg. His medical reports shows that he is medically fit with blood sugar level 100 mg/dl and serum cholesterol 197 mg/dl. He was not reported with any illness recently. His eye sight is 6/6.

He should be –
1). Shortlisted
2). Shortlisted with medication
3). Waiting list
4). Not shortlisted

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Condition Number

Detail

Fulfilment

i)

Born before 1/07/1993

3nd April 1991 - YES

ii)

For male candidates: Minimum height = 160 cm, weight = 55 kg

For female candidates: Minimum height = 150 cm, weight = 45 kg

male - 53 kg and 155 cm - NO

iii)

Serum cholesterol should be less than 200 mg/dl.

Serum cholesterol level is 197 mg/dl - Yes

iv)

Blood sugar in fasting should be between 74-106 mg/dl.

100 mg/dl- Yes

a)

Not (ii), then the height for male candidate should be more than 165 cm and 155 cm for female candidates.

No

b)

Not (iii), medicines will be given and will be in waiting list.

NA

c)

Not (iv), if RBC count is between 4-6 Million/cm the candidate will be shortlisted with medications.

NA

He should not be shortlisted.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Librarian in a well-known Institute: The candidate must– i) Be at least 30 years and not more than 40 years old as on 31.01.2018. ii) Have completed Bache

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Librarian in a well-known Institute: The candidate must– i) Be at least 30 years and not more than 40 years old as on 31.01.2018. ii) Have completed Bache

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: The following are the conditions for selecting ‘Management Trainee’ for a PSU. The candidate must: a) Be a post-graduate in commerce with 60% marks or a C.A. b) Not be more than 27 years o

4. Directions: Study the following information to answer the questions given below: An XYZ Company of mutual funds wants to promote only two of their Branch Managers (Sales) on the post of Area Sales Manager purely on the basis of their performance from April 2017 - March 2018. Some of the following c

5. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Librarian in a well-known Institute: The candidate must– i) Be at least 30 years and not more than 40 years old as on 31.01.2018. ii) Have completed Bache

6. Directions: Study the following information to answer the questions given below: An XYZ Company of mutual funds wants to promote only two of their Branch Managers (Sales) on the post of Area Sales Manager purely on the basis of their performance from April 2017 - March 2018. Some of the following c

7. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow: An Educational Institute has the requirement of an Accounts Officer. Following is the description for the post. i) The candidate should be a Graduate with minimum 60% marks. ii) The candidate should be MBA-

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Librarian in a well-known Institute: The candidate must– i) Be at least 30 years and not more than 40 years old as on 31.01.2018. ii) Have completed Bache

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: The following are the conditions for selecting ‘Management Trainee’ for a PSU. The candidate must: a) Be a post-graduate in commerce with 60% marks or a C.A. b) Not be more than 27 years o

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Branch Manager in an organization: The candidate must – i) Be at least 18 years and not more than 25 years old as on 01.6.2017. ii) Be a graduate in