ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following series, one letter is missing as shown by the question mark (?). Select the missing term from the given options. Q, O, L, H, ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 13 august 2018 shift 1     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

In the following series, one letter is missing as shown by the question mark (?). Select the missing term from the given options.
Q, O, L, H, ?
1). D
2). A
3). B
4). C

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, some numbers are given at the left side and some are at the right side too. If numbers of both sides are same, then answer would be ‘Y’ (Yes) and if numbers are different then answer will be ‘N’ (No)..A. 84262505    B. 84262555

2. Find the area of a cyclic quadrilateral with sides 20 cm, 16 cm, 9 cm and 5 cm.

3. बोकारो स्टील प्लान्ट किस देश के सहयोग से स्थापित किया गया है ?

4. Magnetic susceptibility of Para-magnetic material is

5. Which among the following is the capital of Ethiopia?

6. राजजी राष्ट्रीय पार्क एक प्राकृतिक आवास है ?

7. A certain sum of money becomes 4 times of itself in 30 years at a rate of simple interest. In how many years it will become double of itself at the same rate of simple interest

8. In a vessel, there is a mixture of apple, orange and mango juices in the ratio of 3 : 5 : 4 respectively. A quantity of 12 litres from the mixture is replaced by 8 litres of apple juice. Thereafter the quantities of apple and orange juices in the resultant mixtures become same. Find out the initial quantity of mixture in the vessel.

9. Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. Among L, Q, Z, V and C each having a different age, who is exactly in the middle? I.     Z is older than Q and C. II.    L is older than Z but younger V.

10. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. It was a bittersweet moment for me when I found out that I had been selected for the Sakura Science Exchange programme, a Robotics and IoT workshop in Japan. A fully-funded opportunity of a lifetim