ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which blood group is considered as a universal donor?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: general knowledge     | miscellaneous     | Add Bounty

Which blood group is considered as a universal donor?
1). A positive
2). B Negative
3). O Negative
4). AB

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
O Negative blood group is considered as a universal donor. The people with blood group AB are considered as universal recipients.$

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. While cooking, if the bottom of the vessel is getting blackened on the outside, it means that ________.

2. What is the viscosity of an ideal fluid?

3. Directions: Study the information carefully to answer the questions that follow In an annual sports festival, 392 children participated. The ratio of the number of girls to the number of boys in 5 : 3 respectively. Out of the total girls, 20% participated in Kho-Kho and remaining girls participated

4. Jnanpith Award is given for which field?

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in direct/indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in indirect/direct speech Tara said,"I will be visiting the place next month."

6. Which of the following terms follows the trend of the given list? AABAAAA, BAAAAAA, AAAAABA, AAABAAA, ABAAAAA, ___________.

7. Which of the following is the highest mountain peak in the African continent?

8. A body is said to be under balanced forces when the resultant force acting on the body is _______.

9. A statement is given followed by two inferences I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given inferences, if any, follow from the given statement. Statement: City Y made it compulsory for the students to wear uniforms in colleges. Inferences: I. The city wants its college students more disciplined. II. The city believes uniforms will bring in more discipline.

10. Identify the INCORRECT statement about the “Gandhi-Irwin Pact”.