ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Keibul Lamjao National Park is located on which lake?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 11 | Tags: general knowledge     | general awareness     | Add Bounty

Keibul Lamjao National Park is located on which lake?
1). Kolleru Lake
2). Wular Lake
3). Dal Lake
4). Loktak Lake

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Manipur forest and environment minister, Thounaojam Singh launched a floating research laboratory of Institute of Bio-Resources and Sustainable Development at Sendra. Keibul Lamjao National Park, the only floating park in the world, is located in the lake. A water quality machine has been installed inside the boat to collect necessary data to check deteriorating eco-system of Loktak Lake.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech. My mother told she was going out for shopping and asked me if I wanted something.

2. सूर्य ग्रहण कब होता है ?

3. City U is 9 km towards the east of City V. City W is 5 km towards the south of City U. City X is 3 km towards the west of City W. City Y is 5 km towards the north of City X. City Z is 7 km towards the south of City X. Which of the cities lie on a straight line?

4. $SnCI_{2} + 2HgCI_{2} ---> Hg_{2}CI_{2} + SnCI_{4}$ In the given reaction:

5. In the following question, select the related elements from the given alternatives. CRAM : 4S2N : : BRAT : ?

6. भुगतान संतुलन में निहित होता है ?

7. Choose the odd letters from the given alternatives.

8. एक लिफ्ट में किसी व्यक्ति का प्रत्यक्ष भार वास्तविक भार से कम होता है, जब लिफ्ट जा रही है ?

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A government by the military class

10. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. Give it a whirl