ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

14 vote

Which Mauryan king asked Antiochus I of Syria to send him figs, wine & philosophers?

Asked on by | Votes 14 | Views: 1045 | Tags: general knowledge     | general awareness     | Add Bounty

Which Mauryan king asked Antiochus I of Syria to send him figs, wine & philosophers?
1). Bindusara
2). Chandragupta Maurya
3). Ashoka
4). Brihadatta

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

15 vote
Answered by on | Votes 15 |
  • Bindusara had friendly relations with Antiochus I of Syria and had asked him to send him figs, wine & philosophers. 
  • Bindusara was the second Mauryan Empire, father of Ashoka, and son of Chandragupta. 

Join Telegram Group

38 vote
Answered by on | Votes 38 |

which mauryan king asked antiochus: Bindusara

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below. There are 8 ladies – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H who lives on different floors of a 8 - floor building numbered 1 to 8 not necessarily in the same order. Their shoe sizes are – 3, 5, 6 and 10 such that 2 ladies

2. What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following question? (200 – 102) ÷ 5 – 2000% of 15 ÷ 300% of 10 = ?

3. A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. HN40, JP7, LR27, NT10, ?

4. फाह्यान कहाँ के निवासी थे ?

5. अध्यादेश जारी करने का अधिकार राष्ट्रपति का कौन-सा अधिकार है ?

6. Find the next term in the series. MATHEMATICS, ATHEMATICS, ATHEMATIC, THEMATIC, _________

7. Which of the following is called the Land of White Elephants?

8. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. The hardship of student life (1) is that always at the end of the month (2) we are ran out of money (3) and survive on instant noodles. (4) 

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Jealousy

10. What will come in place of the question mark '?' in the following question? 6235 + 433 – 68 = ? + 1347