ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Fill in the blanks. The ______ of the flowers ______ me so much that I could not take my eyes off them.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: fill in the blanks grammar     | fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Fill in the blanks.

The ______ of the flowers ______ me so much that I could not take my eyes off them.

1). Beauty, Attracted
2). Beautiful, Attracted
3). Beautiful, Attract
4). Beauty, Attract

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
The correct word in the first blank must be the noun 'beauty' and not the adjective 'beautiful'. The correct tense form must be simple past tense 'attracted' and not simple present tense 'attract.' The tense of the whole sentence is in past tense. Thus option 1 is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.There is a growing parallel between India and Europe in terms of language policy and challenges of maintainin

2. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence: Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriat

3. To clip one's wings

4. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I waited _____ the train arrived.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Grave

6. Fill in the blank with the correct word. ___ you do not work hard you will not win the race.

7. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Until he was ten, young Alexander Fleming attended the nearby Loudoun Moor School. He was then transferred to

8. Do not stay in the grasslands after dark,as some animals become ............ when they see humans.

9. LEAP

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Tyro