ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, select the related elements from the given alternatives. B6H : D10N : : K5P : ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 211 | Tags: analogy     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following question, select the related elements from the given alternatives.

B6H : D10N : : K5P : ?

1). M9V
2). V9M
3). M10V
4). V10M

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

With reference to English alphabets,

B = 2; H = 8

B – H = 8 – 2 = 6 → Hence, B6H is the pattern.

B + 2 = 2 + 2 = 4 i.e., D.

H + 6 = 8 + 6 = 14 i.e., N.

N – D = 14 – 4 = 10 → Hence, D10N is the pattern.

Similarly,

K = 11; P = 16

P – K = 16 – 11 = 5 → Hence, K5P is the pattern.

K + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 i.e., M.

P + 6 = 16 + 6 = 22 i.e., V.

V – M = 22 – 13 = 9 → Hence, M9V is the pattern.

Hence, the answer is M9V.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following question, consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that has the same relationship as the original pair of words:Command : Order :: Confusion : ?

2. In the following question, select the related letters from the given alternatives. AGN : IOV : : BLM : ?

3. In the following question, a group of interrelated words is given. Choose a word from the given alternatives, which is similar to the given words and hence belongs to the same group. Diet : Sansad : Majlis : ?

4. Asthma : Lungs :: Conjunctivitis : ?

5. 'Metal' is related to 'Conduction' in the same way as 'Plastic' is related to:

6. Directions: In the following question, select the related word from the given alternatives. Chemist : Lab :: Students : ?

7. In the following question, select the related letter from the given alternatives. PASTE : QCVXJ : : IDEAL: ?

8. The following question, consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that has the same relationship as the original pair of words:Intimidate : Wheedle

9. The following question, consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that has the same relationship as the original pair of words:Ogle : Observe

10. The following question, consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that has the same relationship as the original pair of words:Garbage : Squalor