ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.  By the time you read this I (will leave) my home.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: phrase replacement grammar     | phrase replacement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. 

By the time you read this I (will leave) my home.

1). will be leaving
2). will have left
3). can leave
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Correct Answer: will have left

‘Will have left’ is the future perfect tense, which refers to an action that will completed in the future, i.e., the action of leaving home will be completed by the time the reading is done.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. On August 2, 1914, Franz Kafka wrote in his diary, “Germany has declared war on Russia. Went swimming in the afternoon.” The war he referred to was Wo

2. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Dyslexia is a perceptual disorder often occurring in persons of normal, or even above average intelligence. The reader is unable to perceive correctly what is on a page. Letters and number

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word virtue

4. What is the substitute of - A jocular person who is full of amusing anecdotes

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. No smoke without fire

6. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.?We have always known that heedless self interest was bad morals. We now know that it is bad economies,? said American President

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.  Phobia of dogs

8. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India Rajiv Mehrishi today said the root cause of banking sector crisis in India is the problem in bond market as the RBI acts as regulator as well as trader. Mehrishi further said the ce

9. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - They said , " We've lived here for a longtime."

10. In the given passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate words in each case.After spending time and efforts to stabilise rural incomes in the face of plummeting agricultural pric