ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the error less combination as your answer. Faith in the law (A)/ will be restored (B)/ only if there is a severe deterrent (C)/ to those committing heinous acts. (D)/ No error 

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: grammar     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the error less combination as your answer.

Faith in the law (A)/ will be restored (B)/ only if there is a severe deterrent (C)/ to those committing heinous acts. (D)/ No error 

1). ABC 
2). ABD
3). ACD
4). Any other combination 

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Correct option - 5

The sentence is grammatically correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below Nepal’s Prime Minister K.P. Oli just paid a three-day state visit to India, his first foreign visit after taking office on February 15 this year, and his second visit to India as prime minister. During the visit, from A

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Only me I can solve the problem.

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Bull markets, John Templeton said, are born on pessimism, grow on scepticism, mature on optimism and (die for) euphoria.

4. Below, a statement is divided into parts. One or more of these parts may contain an error. Out of the given options, choose the one that gives an ‘errorless combination’. If there are no errors, choose option (5), viz, No error. I had had my (A)/ lunch quarter in an (B)/ hour before she came (C)/ to me with a sandwich. (D)

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time there lived a vicious king Raja Shankara short-tempered and temperamental ?God I am? he said to his ima

6. Read the sentence to find out whether there is an error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. She wanted nothing (1) else excepting (2) slumber after a (3) chaotic day at work. (4) No error (5)

7. Which industry is also known as basic industry?

8. What is the substitute of - Ability to go on inspite of difiiculties

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Maggie took a hot bath because she was working in the garden all afternoon.

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/expressions are given in bold in the passage to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Radically changing monsoon patterns, reduction in the winter rice harvest and a quantum increase in