ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Seven members of a parrot family are sitting on a branch in the garden. Parrot A is father of parrot E who is mother of parrot H. Parrot B is son-in-law of parrot E. Parrot C is wife of parrot A. Parrot E and D are siblings having the opposite gender. Parrot E has only one child. Parrot G is sister of Parrot B. How is parrot D is related to parrot H?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Seven members of a parrot family are sitting on a branch in the garden. Parrot A is father of parrot E who is mother of parrot H. Parrot B is son-in-law of parrot E. Parrot C is wife of parrot A. Parrot E and D are siblings having the opposite gender. Parrot E has only one child. Parrot G is sister of Parrot B.

How is parrot D is related to parrot H?
1). Uncle
2). Aunt
3). Nephew
4). Niece

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. I is wife of J who is brother of M. M’s mother G is married to H. K is sister of L who is son of J. So, K is _____ of H.

2. R and S are twins. S’s sister is M. M’s husband is G .R’s mother is L. L’s husband is H. How is L related to G ?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. I. A family consists of 6 members P, Q, R, X, Y, and Z. II. Q is the son of R but R is not the mother of Q. III. P and R are a married couple. IV. Y is the brother of R, X is the daughter of P. V. Z is the brother of P.How many female members are there in that family?

4. Direction: Following questions are based on the information given below i) ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’ ii) ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the sister of Q’ iii) ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’ iv) ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ Which of the following represents ‘R is niece of M’?

5. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S ÷ V means S is the father of V. S + V means S is the mother of V. S × V means S is the daughter of V. S – V means S is the son of V. In the given expression B × D – V + R ÷ F × Q which is true?

6. Raju introduces Yash by saying, 'He is the husband of the granddaughter of my grandmother's husband'. How is Yash related to Raju?

7. Raga told Raju, “The boy I met yesterday at the beach was the youngest son of the brother - in - law of my friend’s mother”. How is the boy related to Raga’s friend?

8. Latha, who is Sanam’s daughter, says to Lalli, “your mother Anu is the younger sister of my father, who is the third child of Ganesh”. How is Latha related to Ganesh?

9. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X are the nine members of a family. X is the only brother of R, who is the only daughter of S. Q is the mother of T, who is the niece of R. U is the maternal grand-mother of W, who is the only son of V. P is the father-in-law of the mother of W.  How is S related to W?

10. Introducing Reeta, Monica said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only daughter." How is Monica related to Reeta?