ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: These questions are based on the following information. There are 12 members in a family. They are C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N. There is No one is the family who is unmarried. H is the son-in-law of C and son of L. D is the sister-in-law of M. K is the daughter of G. K is the sister of D. L is the mother-in-law of D. E is the grandmother of K. J is elder to N. N is the mother-in-law of K. C is the son of E. I is not the spouse of L.How J is related to K?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: These questions are based on the following information.

There are 12 members in a family. They are C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N. There is No one is the family who is unmarried. H is the son-in-law of C and son of L. D is the sister-in-law of M. K is the daughter of G. K is the sister of D. L is the mother-in-law of D. E is the grandmother of K. J is elder to N. N is the mother-in-law of K. C is the son of E. I is not the spouse of L.
How J is related to K?
1). Brother-in-law
2). Grandfather
3). Son
4). Father

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit: