ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question given below, the sentence has been divided into 4 parts. Determine which parts are error-less and select the corresponding option. If it comes down on you and her, (A)/ I will always choose you. (B)/ We have been friends for years now and (C)/ I can't let you go to jail. (D)/

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: grammar     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the question given below, the sentence has been divided into 4 parts. Determine which parts are error-less and select the corresponding option.

If it comes down on you and her, (A)/ I will always choose you. (B)/ We have been friends for years now and (C)/ I can't let you go to jail. (D)/

1). ABC
2). BCD
3). ABD
4). Any other combination

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

The error is in A. Option 2) BCD is the correct answer.

A: You come to a place, not on it. Comes down to something = result in. Also, the other parts indicate that it's a choice => use or, not and.

If it comes down to you or her

Correct sentence:

If it comes down to you and her, I will always choose you. We have been friends for years now and I can't let you go to jail. 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. The emergence of a cloud based banking will affect banks big and small. Banks are expected to spend

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Mrs. Varun /(B) not only stopped coming /(C) here but also going to any place /(D) which is related to her past tragedy./(E) No Error.

3. Rearrange the given six sentences/group.Sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph.1. Now when the wise sage returned he saw a large crowd gathered on the road and his well-fed disciple in its midst, accepting offerings for the rock.2. ?Look!?, they? exclaimed in excitement, ?There is something w

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions: In every religion, culture and civilization feeding the poor and hungry is considered one of the most noble deeds

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Whole bag of tricks

6. What is the synonym of word .Genuine

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.If the worst (l)/ comes to worst, (2)/ I will have to bid good-bye to my studies and join my family business. (3)/ No error. (4).

8. Choose the word which Is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

9. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech. Ram said, “I met her yesterday.”

10. Select the synonym of to ordain