ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following Chola rulers is said to have reached the banks of the Ganges, thus resembling the exploits of Samudragupta in reverse

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: gk     | history     | general knowledge     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Which of the following Chola rulers is said to have reached the banks of the Ganges, thus resembling the exploits of Samudragupta in reverse
1). Rajaraja
2). Vijayalaya
3). Rajendra I
4). Kubttunga I

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. At the time, when Nadir Shah attacked Delhi, the Mughal Emperor was

2. Which of the following statements in regard to the 3rd June Plan are correct?The successor governments would be given dominion status.There was a provision for the Boundary Commission to determine boundaries of the successor states as India and Pakistan.It was mandatory for India and Pakistan to remain within the British Commonwealth. Select the correct answer using the codes given below:

3. The tank of Great Bath complex at Mohenjodaro had stairs onNorthern sideSouthern sideEastern sideWestern side Select the correct answer from the codes given below:

4. What is the correct chronological sequence of the following?The founding of the Ghadar PartyThe Chauri-Chaura incidentThe education of Khudiram BoseMoplah Rebellion in Malabar

5. The Jain Tirthankara Mahavira has been mentioned in the early Buddhist literature as

6. The feature of Dravidian architecture added in the Vijayanagar period was,

7. The capital of the kingdom of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was:

8. Who is credited with the following statement regarding the outbreak of the Revolt of 1857 ``The Meerut outbreak was sudden and short-lived like a summer gale' ?

9. Consider the following:Statement I : Gandhiji failed to realise that the Khilafat was an extra-territorial issue.Statement II : The cause of Khilafat was discredited by 1923, as Mustafa Kamal Pasha set-up a secular republican Government in Turkey.

10. Ashtaelic Gajangals were present in the courts of --