ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . If a guru is a kind of hired teacher (1)/ none of his roles hits the mark (2)/ of what is intended. (3)/ No error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 20 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'
. If a guru is a kind of hired teacher (1)/ none of his roles hits the mark (2)/ of what is intended. (3)/ No error (4)
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Gita had been(A)/dancing at the party little(B)/more than usual.(C)/No error(D)

2. In the question below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. If left unimpeded, the tumors draw nutrients/ from healthy cells and body tis

3. In the question given below, there are five statements marked A-E. All the statements except one belong to the same context. Find the odd one out and mark the correct answer from the given options. A. Indonesia remains a key player within Southeast Asia for several reasons.  B. Most clearly,

4. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. At my birthday, (A)/ my friends had eaten (B)/ the whole cake between them. (C)/ No error (D)

5. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose ‘No improvement’ The superstar loves himself so much that he is forever blowing his own flute 

6. I wish I ......... her to clean the room

7. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The majority of the rain-fed Indian rivers, either dry up, or become trickle after the monsoon.

8. My father' s dealings are open and above board .

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who walks in sleep

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the word or phrase. extreme greed for wealth or material gain.