ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Kalyani is mother – in – law of Veena, who is sister – in – law of Ashok. Dheeraj is father of Sundeep, the only brother of Ashok. How is Kalyani related to Ashok? 

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Kalyani is mother – in – law of Veena, who is sister – in – law of Ashok. Dheeraj is father of Sundeep, the only brother of Ashok. How is Kalyani related to Ashok? 

1). Mother – in – law
2). Aunt
3). Mother
4). Wife 

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. How is Ram related to Nitin? I.  

2. Introducing a boy Rahul says, 'He is the son of the brother of the only daughter of my maternal grandfather'. How is the boy related to the Rahul?

3. Introducing a boy, Amar said, 'He is the son of my maternal grandfather's son.' How is that boy related to Amar?

4. Seeta said, “Ram’s only brother is the father of my son’s father”. How is Ram’s brother related to Seeta’s son? 

5. A is B’s brother. C is D’s mother and A’s aunt. How is D related to B?

6. Pointing towards a lady in a photograph, Ram says, 'Her mother is the mother-in-law of my father's brother'. How is the lady related to Ram?

7. Direction: Following questions are based on the information given below i) ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’ ii) ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the sister of Q’ iii) ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’ iv) ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ Which of the following represents ‘J is son of F’?

8. Directions: These questions are based on the information given below. Suru is sister of Ashi. Ashi is married to Harshit. Harshit is father of Arav. Ashu is son of Gauri. Ashi is mother-in-law of Gauri. Harshit has only one son and no daughter. Ciya is daughter of Suru. Suru is married to Arun.How is Ashu related to Harshit?

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Mr. Sharma has only one daughter named Rita and two sons named Rohit and Shankar. Mr. Verma has only one daughter named Gita and only one son named Vikram. Shankar and Gita are married couples and Karan and Virat are their sons. Mr. Gupta has only one daughter named Riya. Riya is married to Vikram and has only one daughter named Pihu.  What is the relation between Vikram and Shankar?

10. Pointing to a girl, Mr. Arun said, ?She is the daughter of my mother?s only child?. How is the girl related to Mr. Arun ?