ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

20 vote

Choose the correctly spelt word from the given options.

Asked on by | Votes 20 | Views: 204 | Tags: spellings     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Choose the correctly spelt word from the given options.
1). Ecstecy
2). Esctecy
3). Ecstacy
4). Ecstasy

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

18 vote
Answered by on | Votes 18 |

'Ecstasy' is an overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.$

The appropriate spelling of the same is in option 4.$

For example, When I saw my favourite singer in concert, I was in ecstasy.$

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

8. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence: Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriat

9. In each question below a sentence with tour printed in bold type is given. Th:-se are numbered as a:, b:, c: and 41. One of these four words print,: in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context or .he sentence. Find out the word. which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. it The number of that word is you! swer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt caul also appropriate in the context of the SC111.(11C(-. ii ii k e: i.e. All Correct? as your answer.

10. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as (1),(2)(3), and (4).One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any The number of that word is your answer If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark (5) i.e, ?All correct? as your answer