ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

27 vote

Introducing a girl, a man says, "She is the daughter of the daughter of my wife". How is man related to the girl?

Asked on by | Votes 27 | Views: 504 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

Introducing a girl, a man says, "She is the daughter of the daughter of my wife". How is man related to the girl?
1). Maternal uncle
2). Son
3). Maternal grandfather
4). Father

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

35 vote
Answered by on | Votes 35 |

Introducing a girl, a man says, "She is the daughter of the daughter of my wife"

Man’s Wife daughter ⇒ Man’s Daughter

She is the daughter of the daughter of my wife ⇒ Man’s Granddaughter.

Hence, “Man is girld maternal grandfather.
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Pointing to a lady in the photograph, Jaya said, “Her son’s father is the son-in-law of my mother.” How is Jaya related to the lady?

2. Rajiv said, pointing to a girl, “she is the only daughter of the father of my sister’s brother”. If so how is the girl related to Rajiv?

3. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. What is the difference (take absolute difference) between the number of male and female members in the given family?

4. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If ‘A & B’ means ‘A is the mother of B’ If ‘A $ B’ means ‘A is the brother of B’ If ‘A # B’ means ‘A is the sister of B’ If ‘A @

5. Pointing to a boy. Meena said "He is the only grandson of my grandfather". How is the boy related to Meena?

6. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Mrinalini said, ?Her son?s father is the only son-in-law of my mother?. How is Mrinalini related to the lady ?

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the question based on it. A, B, C, D, E, F are the 6 members of a family. F is the granddaughter of E. D is the grandmother of A. C is the mother of F and wife of B. B's mother is D. There are two married couples in the family.   What is C's relation with A ?

8. Rajiv is the brother of Arun. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Arun is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sunil?

9. In a family of six persons K, L, M, N, O and P, there are two married couples, N is the grandmother of K and mother of L, M is the wife of L and mother of P and P is the granddaughter of O. Which among the following is the couple?

10. Directions: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. Q is the wife of P. P is the grandfather of R. Q has only one child (son) who is married to T’s child. T has only two children one son and one daughter. X is grandson of T. S is brother in law of son of T. U and V are children of T. W is married to the son of T. X is nephew of U and he is W’s child. Only consider given persons.If R is married to Y than how is Y related to S?