ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question given below, a sentence has been divided into five parts out of which the first part is given in bold. Each question is followed by five options which give the sequence of the rearranged parts. Choose the option that gives the correct sequence. If the sentence is already arranged or

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: verbal ability     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the question given below, a sentence has been divided into five parts out of which the first part is given in bold. Each question is followed by five options which give the sequence of the rearranged parts. Choose the option that gives the correct sequence. If the sentence is already arranged or the given sequence does not match then choose (e) i.e. 'None of the above' as the answer.

The Supreme Court attempted to narrow the scope of provisions/ holding that membership (A)/ an individual was engaged (B)/ in active incitement to violence (C)/ was limited to cases where (D).

1). BDCA​
2). ADBC
3). ADCB
4). DCBA

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

The correct answer is 2.

The given parts of the sentence when arranged in the correct sequence: ADBC stands ‘The Supreme Court attempted to narrow the scope of provisions holding that membership was limited to cases where an individual was engaged in active incitement to violence’.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : In the following questions, choose the word/group of words which is MOST OPPOSITE in meaning to the word/group of words printed in BOLD as used in the passage. Following the end of the Second World War, the United Kingdom enjoyed a long period without a major recession (from 1945 - 1973

2. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. What is Gandhian philosophy? It is the religious and social ideas adopted and developed by Gandhi, first during his period in South Africa from 1893 to 1914, and later of course in India. The

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He is anxious not only (1)/ to acquire knowledge (2)/ but also eager to display it. (3)/ No error. (4).

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He always practises (1)/ the justice and cares (2)/ for moral principles. (3)/ No error (4).

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.A guest speaker was addressing the faculty and the students in the college auditorium. I had joined the facul

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Darkling

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word. Abysmal

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The Director knowing of my /(B) interest in Environmental Science /(C) asked me that I would /(D) like to attend the National Seminar. /(E) No Error.

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the ‘No error’ option. Police is responding to a shooting early (A)/ on Saturday morning with multiple victims (B)/ at a bowling alley in Torrance, California. (C)/ No error (D)

10. Select the antonym of to abnegate