ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow. Ravi and Ajay are brothers; Ravi is married to Seetha, who is the daughter of Anil and Ganga. Sanam is the only son of Anil and Ganga, Sruthi is the sister of Sanam. Sruthi is married to Ajay whose only daughter is Thanu. How Ganga is related to Thanu?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow.

Ravi and Ajay are brothers; Ravi is married to Seetha, who is the daughter of Anil and Ganga. Sanam is the only son of Anil and Ganga, Sruthi is the sister of Sanam. Sruthi is married to Ajay whose only daughter is Thanu.

How Ganga is related to Thanu?
1). Paternal grandmother
2). Maternal grandmother
3). Paternal grandfather
4). Maternal grandfather

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. While introducing a boy, Raju says, 'He is the son of my wife's sister.' How is the boy related to Raju?

2. If ‘A × B’ means ‘A is the father of B’. ‘A – B’ means ‘A is the brother of B’ ‘A ÷ B’ means ‘A is the daughter of B’ and ‘A + B’ means ‘A is the mother of B’ then in the expression ‘D ÷ E – R + F × C’, how ‘R is related to C’?

3. The only brother of Ankit is the brother-in-law of Shweta. How Shweta is related to Ankit?

4. Pointing to an old man, Surdas said, “His son is my son’s uncle”. How is the old man related to Surdas?

5. Looking toward a dog Shiva said, “this is the best gift I got from my brother’s only daughter’s mother’s father-in-law”. Who gifted the dog to Shiva?

6. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. Who is the son - in - law of V?

7. In a family, there are nine members – W is the head of the family and father of H who is son of K. K is mother of N. S who is daughter of W has no sister and she is married to L. L is father of B who is brother of M. H is husband of F. Which of the following statement is true?

8. The question below consists of two statements labelled as I and III You have to decide whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question given below. Read both the statements and select the correct option How is G related to S? I) G has two brothers and a sister. II) Brother of S is married to G’s sister.

9. Nishi's grandfather is the brother of Om's father. Hemant is the son of Om. How is Hemant related to Nishi?

10. T is sister of D. D is married to P. P is son of M. T is mother of J. Y is father of U. Y has only one son and only one daughter. U is daughter of T. Q is son of D. How is Q related to M?