ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: In the following question few statements are given, which are followed by four conclusions. Choose the conclusions which logically follow from the given statements. Statements: Few Pants are Cap. No Cap is a Jacket. Some Jacket are Blazer. All Blazer are clothes. Conclusions: I. Some Jacket being Pants is a possibility. II. Some Jacket are clothes. III. Some Blazer being Cap is a possibility. IV. All Jacket are Blazer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: syllogism     | mix    

Direction: In the following question few statements are given, which are followed by four conclusions. Choose the conclusions which logically follow from the given statements.

Statements:

Few Pants are Cap.

No Cap is a Jacket.

Some Jacket are Blazer.

All Blazer are clothes.

Conclusions:

I. Some Jacket being Pants is a possibility.

II. Some Jacket are clothes.

III. Some Blazer being Cap is a possibility.

IV. All Jacket are Blazer.
1). Only conclusion (I) follows.
2). Only conclusion (II) follows.
3). Both conclusion (I) and (II) follows.
4). Conclusion (I), (II) and (III) follow.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the instructions carefully and answer the question below Five people A, B, D, E and F have written an entrance exam for 200 marks. Each person is of different age. All the persons have started writing this exam all the years consecutively since when they became 18. The following inf

2. When is the Armed Forces Veterans Day observed?

3. In the following question two equations are given. You have to solve these equations and determine relation between x and y. I. x2 + 24x - 217 = 0 II. y2 - 48y + 287 = 0

4. Find the wrong term in the series. 1224, 1240, 1276, 1357, 1406.

5. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the given question below: P $ Q means P is brother of Q; P % Q means P is sister of Q; P @ Q means P is mother of Q; P # Q means P is father of Q.Which of the following means C is the maternal uncle of E?

6. Which of the following is an umbrella organisation for all retail payments in India?

7. Directions: Study the given information carefully and answer the following questions below. In a warehouse, 8 boxes having chits numbered  - 1 to 8 are lucky number of 8 different people A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H but not necessary in that order. Each box has a number written on it from 1 to 8

8. In the following sentence, one phrase has been printed in bold. Below the sentence, three meanings are given. Select the correct meaning of the phrase from the options given below. To us, in those years, Europe seemed almost as remote and hard to reach as the moon. Something that is distant. Something that is unattainable. Something that is within our grasp.

9. Directions: In the question, relationships between different elements are shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions. Statements: W ≤ B ≤ J = Z; X ≥ O ≥ Z Conclusion: I. W < X            II. W = X

10. Select the phrase/ connectors from the given options which can be used to form a single sentence, implying the same meaning as given by the sentences. My uncle came late last night. He surprised us with gifts. They were from Germany.