ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My colleague said, "I will start a new assignment tomorrow."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 19 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
My colleague said, "I will start a new assignment tomorrow."
1). My coll eague said that he would start a new assignment tomorrow.
2). My colleague said that he will start a new assignment the next day.
3). My colleague said that he would start a new assignment the next da y.
4). ) My colleague said that he will start a new assignment tomorrow

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Listening to my professor elaborating on the vagaries of human attitudes gave me a lot of food for thought.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He often tells /(B) us that he does not /(C) like anything more than/(D) sleeping peacefully./(E) No Error.

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them whileanswering some of the questions. Keshava, the washerman had a donkey. They worked together all day, and Keshava would pour out his heart to the donkey. O

5. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.I will scold him when _____.

6. What is the synonym of word .Sombre

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions based on it. Some words havebeen printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Gross Domestic Savings (GDS) play a vital role in the economic growth of a country since it facilitates to provide requisite fi

8. Sometimes, it happens that we have to give the devil bis due .

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Being in a relationship (A) or marriage is not about romance, (B) sex and a undefined (C) fantasy called 'true love'. (D)

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'.  I was shocked to hear (1)/ that her husband (2)/ died of an accident. (3)/ No Error (4)