ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A and B are father and daughter. C and D are sisters where C is A’ wife. F is D’s mother. How is F related to B?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

A and B are father and daughter. C and D are sisters where C is A’ wife. F is D’s mother. How is F related to B?

1). Grandfather
2). Mother - in - law
3). Grandmother
4). Aunt

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A to J are ten members of the family. A is married to B. E is the daughter of D. B and D are brothers. F is the sister of E. C is the mother-in-law of A. D is the son of H. G is the son of I. I is the wife of D. J is the mother-in-law of B. Who is the grandson of C?

2. Ram said, “Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter – in law”. How is Sita related to Ram?

3. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and dau

4. Direction: He Is my father’s wife’s mother’s son. How Is he related to my father?

5. Preeti is the daughter of Rajesh and Amit is the son of Ankita. Rajesh is the only son of Rajan. Ankita is the daughter-in-law of Rajan. How is Preeti related to Amit ?

6. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y’. (D) ‘X ÷ Y’ means ‘X is the wife of Y’.Which of the following expression show that J is the material uncle of L?

7. Pointing to Zeeshan in the photograph Arushi said, “My mother’s only son is his mother’s husband”. How is Zeeshan related to Arushi?

8. If O + P means O is the mother of P, O - P means O is the brother of P, O × P means O is the father of P and O % P means O is the sister of P. On the basis of A × B + C % D + E and A % B × C - D × E, find which of the following is correct?

9. Sanui points at ­Kuldeep in a party and says, “Kuldeep’s mother Radha is the only daughter of my mother-in-law. How is Sanui’s mother-in-law related to Kuldeep?

10. If A = B means A is the sister of B, A > B means A is the mother of B, A < B means A is the father of B and A ^ B means A is the brother of B. What does X = Y < Z ^ U > V mean?