ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: He is my mother’s father-in-law’s only son. How is he related to me?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Direction: He is my mother’s father-in-law’s only son. How is he related to me?
1). Cousin
2). Brother
3). Uncle
4). Father

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If ‘A × B’ means ‘A is the father of B’. ‘A – B’ means ‘A is the brother of B’ ‘A ÷ B’ means ‘A is the daughter of B’ and ‘A + B’ means ‘A is the mother of B’ then in the expression ‘D ÷ E – R + F × C’, how ‘R is related to C’?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows: In a joint family, there are 10 people Avi, Bob, Cathy, Danny, Eliza, Fabia, Gia, Harman, Ivan, and Joe. Eliza is grand-daughter of Bob. Son of Bob is Avi. Avi and Cathy have two children one boy and a girl where Danny is the boy child. Harman is son of Danny. Ivan here is brother of Harman and son of Gia. Joe is brother of Avi.How is Gia related to Cathy?

3. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer the question below. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’ Which of the following expressions indicates ‘H is the brother of N’?

4. Pointing to a person, a man said to a woman, "His mother is the only daughter of your father." How was the woman related to the person?

5. How is Anu’s husband’s mother’s daughter’s son related to Anu’s son’s maternal grandfather’s only son-in-law?

6. Introducing a man, woman said, “He is the only son of my mother”. How is the woman related to the man?

7. Direction: Read the given information and answer the questions. There are 7 people A, B, C, D, E, F and G in 3 generation of a family. All of them are government servant and working as IAS, IPS, Doctor, Engineer, Teacher, Colonel, Manager. There are only 3 female and only 2 married couple. A who is

8. Among her children, Gene’s favourites are Rachel and Rustin. Rachel is the mother of Shael, who is loved most by his uncle Martin. The head of the family is Remo, who is succeeded by his sons George and Maroon. George and Gene have been married for 35 Year and have 3 children. How is Maroon related to Martin.

9. A and B are father and daughter. C and D are sisters where C is A’ wife. F is D’s mother. How is F related to B?

10. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.Who among the following is the grandson of G?