ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. State

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: venn diagrams     | reasoning    

In the following question are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.

Statements:

I. All cups are plates.

II. No plate is spoon.

III. Some spoons are pens.

Conclusions:

I. Some pens are cups.

II. Some cups are spoons.

III. No cup is spoon.

IV. Some pens are not cups.

1). Only conclusion (II) and (III) follow
2). Only conclusion (III) and (IV) follow
3). Only conclusion (I) and (IV) follow
4). Only conclusion (I), (II) and (III) follow

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the following questions, one/two statement/statement is/are given followed by two Assumptions/Conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given assumptions/conclusions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statements: All cats are cars. All cars are trains. Conclusions: I. All cats are trains. II. All trains are cars.

2. Below are given statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements. Statements: A. All boys are monkeys. B. Some plants are monkeys. Conclusions: I. Some monkeys are boys. II. All plants are boys. Decide which of the below conclusions logically follows from the given statements.

3. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All LED are bulb. II. Some bulbs are not tube light. Conclusions: I. Some tube lights are LED. II. All LED are tube lights.

4. Which figure represents the relation among Outdoor games, Baseball, Ball?

5. Read the statements and select a conclusion from the given alternatives: Statements: Some chalks are bikes. All bikes are orange. Some orange are yellow. Conclusions: 1. All chalks are orange. 2. Some yellow are orange. 3. Some bikes are yellow. 4. All orange are bikes.

6. Which one the following diagrams best depicts the relationship among Tiger, Lions and Animals?

7. Consider the following information and answer the questions based on it. Out of 200 kids, 20 wanted to see only the galaxy, 25 wanted to see only stars, 30 wanted to see only planets, 50 wanted to see stars, planets and moon, 25 wanted to see both moon and galaxy, 25 wanted to see only moon and the remaining did not want to see anything.In all, how many kids did not want to see the galaxy?

8. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions based on it. A salesman visits 274 houses in a town to find out the views about three products X, Y and Z. He found that 157 use X, 98 use only X, 22 use all the three, 14 use X and Z but not Y, 39 use Y and Z, 48 use only Y. Which product is the most popular one?

9. Direction: In the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusio

10. In the following question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some Car are SUV. II. No SUV is Black. III. Some Black are White. Conclusions: I. No Car is White. II. Some White are SUV. III. Some Black being a Car is a possibility.