ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following is/are NOT under GST regime?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: banking financial awareness     | mix     | Add Bounty

Which of the following is/are NOT under GST regime?
1). Electricity tax
2). Alcohol
3). Amusement tax under municipality
4). Stamp duty

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Following items are not covered under GST:

1. Petroleum products
  2. Entertainment and Amusement tax
  3. Alcohol and Liquor
  4. Stamp and Custom Duty
  5. Tax of Electricity

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The Supreme Court launched its new system of automatic listing of fresh cases within ________ to ________ days on January 30, 2019.

2. Direction: Study the following information and answer the questions. Lalit goes to his office from his house with his son by a bike. He drives the bike from point A. He drives 6km towards south and reaches point B then he turns to his right and drives 8km and reaches a bakery shop. Here he purchases

3. In the given question, a sentence with a part of it missing and represented by a blank is given. There is an error in part B of the sentence. Choose the phrase that can be placed in the given blank to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence. You'll find it really surprising that (A) while my personal library amasses on a huge collection of books (B) on different topics and by different writers from across the globe, (C) ____________________________ (D).

4. Select the phrase/connector (it must be at the start) from the three given options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. 1. Misery is the effect of virtue. 2. It ought to be reverenced. (i) If misery is the... (ii) Because misery is the... (iii) Perhaps misery is the...

5. The ages of P, Q and R form an arithmetic progression. After 5 years, the ratio of ages of Q and R will be 6 : 7. Difference between ages of P and Q is 6 years. What was P’s age 3 years back?

6. In the passage given below, there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word would best suit the respective blanks. Mark (5) i.e No improvement as your answer if the word given in bold

7. Directions: Study the information given below and answer the questions that follow. There are five men, Anshul, Rahul, Mrunal, Divakar and Amit. The one who is the slowest is the Strongest. Divakar is faster than Amit but weaker than him. There are only two people faster than Anshul. Rahul is the weakest. There are only two people weaker than Divakar. Amit is not the slowest.If Rahul is slower than Anshul, then who is the fastest?

8. Direction: Read the information carefully and answer the following questions : ‘A # B’ means ‘A is the daughter of B’ ‘A © B’ means ‘B is the brother of A’ ‘A = B’ means ‘B is the sister of A’ ‘A & B’ me

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click on option 5 which is the ‘No Error’ option. He ran very fast (A) /in the race (B) /that nobody (C) /could beat him (D) /No error (E).

10. Directions: Study the information carefully answers the questions given below. Seven friends: P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have scored different marks. S scored 80 marks. V has scored 15 less than S. U scored 13 more than V. P scored the highest. The highest marks are 5 more than marks of U. Q scored the least i.e. 40 marks. T scored 12 more than V. R scored 72 marks.Who has scored third highest marks?