ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, the sentence given with the blank to be filled with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Rahul _________ going to America next month.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: fill in the blanks grammar     | fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, the sentence given with the blank to be filled with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.

Rahul _________ going to America next month.

1). Will
2). Will have
3). Will be
4).

Will have been

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

The correct will be option 3 i.e., 'will be' that is the future progressive as it refers to the action that is going to take place the future and at a specific time. It is written as -- will + be + present participle (verb + ?ing).

Correct Sentence: Rahul will be going to America next month.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as your answer.

2. Thought the Cold War has ended selective tactics are still continuing for ensuring the military and economic dominance of developed countries Various types of technology denial regimes are still being enforced which are now being mainly targeted against developing countries like India Today we in I

3. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

4. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

5. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.It doesn't look like you're all that ________ at singing either.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am not familiar with (A)/ most of the people of this locality (B)/ although I had been living here for 5 years. (C)/ no error (D)

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Diffident

8. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, ve words are suggested, one of which ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Studies (1)the impact of computer models to support

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully.We can see from the histories of different parts of the world that the relationship between the movements in poverty and inequality is not unique. In

10. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. One of the biggest reason for parents (1)/ to send their kids to boarding schools (2)/ is to make them disciplined. (3)/ No error (4)