ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question, two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: Some flipflops are slippers. Statement II: Some footwears are flipflops. Conclusion I: All slippers are footwears. Conclusion II: All footwears are slippers.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: venn diagrams     | quantitative aptitude    

In the question, two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.

Statement I: Some flipflops are slippers.
Statement II: Some footwears are flipflops.

Conclusion I: All slippers are footwears.
Conclusion II: All footwears are slippers.
1). Only conclusion I follow
2). Only conclusion II follows
3). Both conclusions I and II follow
4). Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some pencils are cups. II. Some cups are chairs. Conclusions: I. Some chairs are cups. II. Some chairs are pencils.

2. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All red are sun. II. No red is hat. Conclusions: I. No hat is sun. II. All sun are red.

3. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: No lighters are fire. Statement II: All matchboxes are lighters. Conclusion I: No fire are matchboxes. Conclusion II: All matchboxes are fire.

4. In the questions given below, two statements are given followed by two/four conclusions I, II, III and IV. You have to consider the two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow the given statements. Statements All cats are dogs. Some dogs are rats. No rat is a cat. Conclusion All rats are dogs. At least some cats being rat is a possibility.

5. Direction: In the question below are given two statements and two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Statement I: No charm is turn. Statement II: Some turns are pipes Conclusion I: Some charm are pipes. Conclusion II: No charm is pipe.

6. Which one of the following diagrams best depicts the relationship among House, Kitchen and Bedroom?

7. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: A. Some fruits are vegetables. B. All vegetables are plants. Conclusions: I. Some plants are vegetables. II. Some fruits are plants.

8. Read the statements and select a conclusion from the given alternatives: Statements: All pens are pencils. Some pencils are erasers. Some erasers are ropes. All ropes are tents. Conclusions: I. Some tents are trams. II. Some ropes are pens. III. Some erasers are pens. IV. Some pencils are pens.

9. Directions: Two statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Statements: All MBAs are Graduates. All Graduates are Students. Conclusions: 1. All MBAs are Students. 2. Some Students are MBAs.

10. In the following question are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. State