ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The officer said, "I am very busy now".

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 13 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
The officer said, "I am very busy now".
1). The off icer said that he was very busy now.
2). The officer said that he is very busy then.
3). The officer said that he is very busy now.
4). The officer said that he was very busy then

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - The murder of parent or a near relative

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

3. Choose the correct meaning of the idiom used in the sentence. With my new promotion at work it has been a struggle to keep my head above water.

4. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. A company director said "we buy in from all the board members to proceed".

5. Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.SCANDALIZED

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Hari lost (1)/ a hundred rupees note (2)/ yesterday. (3)/ No error (4).

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The Prime Minister said, "We should be united to fight the e nemy tooth and nail."

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban ce

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Brave