ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following needs to be excluded from current assets apart from closing stock, to get the balance as liquid assets?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 22 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Which of the following needs to be excluded from current assets apart from closing stock, to get the balance as liquid assets?
1). Prepaid expenses
2). Debtors
3). Accrued Income
4). Bill receiv able

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .Scorn

2. In the following questions a sentence has been given in Active Voice / Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested , select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.    I know him.  

3. Directions : In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appr

4. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. Portugal is a traditional ______________ of England. He is a close ______________ of the Prime Minister.

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I am blessed to be able to meet interesting people from all walks of life regularly because of the work I do. I meet film – makers, poets, brilliant college students, wise teachers and visionary entrepreneurs.

6. What is the synonym of word IMMINENT

7. Select the word with the correct spelling.

8. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. He has many admirers. He also has several detractors. i. Not only has he ii. He as well as iii. Although he has many

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each "Tryst with Destiny" was a speech delivered by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India, to the Indian Constituent Assembly in Parliament, on 14th August 1947. It is

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Reluctantly