ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Who could be the clients borrowing under “long-term lending under Bank Rate”? I. Government of India II. State Governments III. Non Banking Financial Corporations IV. Commercial banks in India Choose the correct answer from the codes below

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | fiscal and monetary policy     | Add Bounty

Who could be the clients borrowing
under “long-term lending under Bank
Rate”?
I. Government of India
II. State Governments
III. Non Banking Financial
Corporations
IV. Commercial banks in India
Choose the correct answer from the
codes below

1). 1 and 4 only
2). 2 and 3 only
3). 1, 2 and 4 only
4). All of the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Match the area with the state where there are EPIPs in India: Column I Column II I. Rajasthan a. Amingaon II. Maharashtra b. Sitapura III. Kerala c. Ambarnath IV. Assam d. Kakkinad

2. Which of the below statements are correct?

3. Which of the following policies of the financial sectors is basically designed to transferring local financial assets into foreign assets freely and at market determined exchange rates?

4. Match the following current accounts with their examples: CA I. Visible Trade a. Gifts II. Invisible Trade b. Tea III. Unilateral Transfer c. Insurance

5. How could RBI increase the money supply in the market?

6. Consider the following statements: 1. Kelkar Committee is associated to oil and gas. 2. Kelkar Committee has to prepare a roadmap for enhancing import of oil and gas. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

7. There has been a persistent deficit budget year after year. What action could be taken by the government to reduce the deficit? 1. Expanding industries 2. Introducing new welfare schemes 3. Rationalizing subsidies 4. Reducing revenue expenditure choose the correct option from the code.

8. Which of the following would help to increase the Gross capital formation of a country: 1. Rise in gross domestic savings 2. Rise in gross domestic consumption 3. Rise in GDP choose the correct option from the codes:

9. 'Narrow banking' comes into effect when:

10. Which among the given statement(s) is/are true? 1. Gross domestic product of India is more than its Gross National Product. 2. India’s Net Factor Income from Abroad is positive