ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. For me the ______________ and the chill of those nights dissolved into those little flames of fire that for hours made us live

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 19 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. For me the ______________ and the chill of those nights dissolved into those little flames of fire that for hours made us live in a wonderland, in a ___________ fair of fireflies, and made us _________ there’s nothing that can blow those divine lights ________. In my mind I can still hear the jingling sounds of ________ tiny bells that grandma used to ring during the puja. For me the ______________ and the chill of those nights
1). darkly
2). dark
3). dark ness
4). darker

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Trust is the basic tenet for all relationships, so building an environment of trust is one of the (71)

2. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. The overwhelming vote given (1)/ by the greater part of (2)/ the public have been (3)/ in favour of him. (4)/ No error (5)

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. My coffee was too cold. I heated the coffee in the microwave. i So I had to  ii Because my coffee  iii Instead I decided to  

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word OBSTRUCT

5. Find the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word "EMPHASISE". (1) (2) 13) (4)

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am (A)/ a glad (B)/that you are here. (C)/ No error (D)

7. ‘Homemaker’ is a synonym of

8. Ram, along with the members of the family and that of his friend................. a movie.

9. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

10. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.