ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Meenu will return the book.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
Meenu will return the book.
1). Returning of the book will be done by Meenu.
2). The book will be returned by Meenu.
3). The book would have been returned by Meenu.
4). The book Meenu will be returning.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. At the level of international relations, geopolitics is a method of studying foreign policy to understand, explain and predict international politica

2. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderEvery government wantsP-all, they have so many votesQ-to shower favours onR-farmers? after

3. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention.  Chittorgarh is a fort where air screams history. The fort is not only remembered for its brave Rajput folks but also for its valiant queen, Rani Pa

4. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. Since Phil conquered the first efficacy he felt no one could stop him from overthrowing the king.

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part (which has the error) is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. I advised my son (A)/ that he should not (B)/ waste even a little (C)/ amount of food. (D)/ No error (E)

6. What is the synonym of word .Toxic

7. What is the substitute of - High sea waves caused by underwater earthquake

8. What is the substitute of - One who believes in no, government and therefore incites disorder in a State

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. I have a big exam tomorrow so I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Facsimile​