ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following ratio is also termed as leverage ratio?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 22 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Which of the following ratio is also termed as leverage ratio?
1). Debt eq uity ratio
2). Solvency ratio
3). Proprietary ratio
4). Interest cove rage ratio

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the word with the correct spelling.

2. Rearrange that following six sentences/ group of sentences/( I ), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.1. The merchant greadily counted his gold and said, ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You?ve

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The library members were asked (1)/ to return back the books (2)/ to the library. (3)/ No error. (4).

4. In the question given below, a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Sometimes developmentalists use a procedure called meta-analysis, / w

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Charles was born at Buckingham Palace (A) for the first grandchild of (B) King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. (C) No error (D)

6. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The BJP government appears to be more _______ in claiming credit for electrification of all villages than the accomplishmen

7. Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question. Such complicated problems must be taken to Hayley as she is a very ___________ judge.

8. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold type to make the sentence grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct mark e: i. e. ?No correction required? as the answer

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I am sure this necklace (A)/ will look more better (B)/ on my daughter. (C)​ No error (D)

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Most children are liking ice-cream.