ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The 1st and the last parts of the sentence/ paragraph are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the sentences are split into four parts and named P, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentence/ paragraph and find out which of the four combinations is correct. 1. The politics of gender P. anti-normative trends are strongly Q. representation and R. evident in this space in reality, S. but they were very restricted only to    6. academia before.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 105 | Tags: sentence jumbles     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

The 1st and the last parts of the sentence/ paragraph are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the sentences are split into four parts and named P, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentence/ paragraph and find out which of the four combinations is correct.

1. The politics of gender

P. anti-normative trends are strongly

Q. representation and

R. evident in this space in reality,

S. but they were very restricted only to   

6. academia before.
1). SQRP
2). QPRS
3). PSQR
4). PQSR

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
The comma at the end of sentence 1 suggests that it should be followed by sentence Q. The next sentence is then P as it completes the list of politics.The sentence R must follow P as it completes the phrase ‘strongly evident.’  Hence, the correct order is ‘QPRS’.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.  I suppose the real reason was, A. that when a man is young,  B. stupidity appears to him C. the worst of crimes

2. A similar trend has been seen in P- the price of other major emerging market currencies Q- worth is measured against the yellow metal. R- as well when their

3. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. The whole biosphere, like P : a chemically dynamic state Q : the individual organisms that R : live inside it, exists in

4.   On the speech front, we  A - can all do something individually   B - idiom of communication  C - if we change our

5. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent sentence. A. first gig as a disk jockey B. her daughter performing her C. the music blared from the boom box D. and the proud mother watched

6. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. The economic P: a country leads to exponential Q: growth of that country R: empowerment of women of 

7. Preeti looked up, her eyes A. bright with hope but her  B. she seemed not to have heard at all C. mother's face was clouded and 

8. I would then look A- do some hand-holding and when they were B- around for my colleagues to C- not in sight pray for divine intervention

9. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent sentence. 1. The mail should have  P. and now I think there Q. been sent by now R. would be a big problem

10. I was delighted to hear A. were in town for B. my birthday party C. that all my friends