ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, issues Sovereign Gold Bond. The Maximum limit of investment for an individual in Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19-Series-I is fixed at:

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: banking financial awareness     | financial awareness     | Add Bounty

The government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, issues Sovereign Gold Bond. The Maximum limit of investment for an individual in Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19-Series-I is fixed at:

1). 2 kg
2). 4 kg
3). 10 kg
4). 20 kg

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

The government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bond, 2018-19-Series-I.

• It was issued by RBI on behalf of the Government of India.
  • The Bonds will be restricted for sale to resident Indian entities including individuals, HUFs, Trusts, Universities, and Charitable Institutions.
  • The maximum limit of subscribed shall be 4 KG for an individual, 4 Kg for Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) and 20 Kg for trusts.
  • The minimum permissible investment will be 1 gram of gold.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit: