ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the Payment Banks have their headquarter in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra?​

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 14 | Tags: banking financial awareness     | banking    

Which of the Payment Banks have their headquarter in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra?​

1). Jio Payment Banks
2).  Paytm Payment Bank
3).  Airtel Payment Bank
4). Indian Post Payment Bank

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following rates/ratios is not covered under the RBI monetary and credit policy ?

2. What is the name given to SBI's first specialized branch for catering to the financial needs of start-ups that was opened on 14 January 2016 in Bengaluru?

3. Under which of the following rates, the banks avail long term loans from Reserve Bank of lndia (RBI) by putting no collateral securities?

4. Which bank on 14 January 2016 became the first public sector bank to launch wealth management services?

5. बैंक प्रदान करती हैं ?

6. What is 'Future Trading'? I. It is nothing but a trade between any two stock exchanges where in it is decided to purchase the stocks of each other on a fixed price throughout the year II. It is an agreement between two parties to buy or sell an underlying asset in the future at a predetermined price III. It is an agreement between stock exchanges that they will not trade the stocks of each other under any circumstances in future or for a given period of time

7. Which of the following organisations has launched the Transformative Carbon Asset Facility (TCAF)?

8. Nepal and China is going to hold its first ever joint military exercise on February 10, 2017 which would focus on training Nepali forces in dealing with hostage scenarios involving international terror groups. What is the name of the Nepal- China military exercise?

9. Where is the headquarter of the UNO ?

10. Which of the following is NOT true regarding National Pension Scheme (NPS)? a. NPS facility is available only for new government recruits b. Two different accounts, namely, Tier-I and Tier-II are available under NPS c. Tier-I is withdrawable whereas Tier-II is non-withdrawable