ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

27 vote

Question 1:Fill in the blanks using the correct given wordsratsipboxrugcotdenpit1. The boy fell in the ____________. 2. I ____________ hot milk. 3. The kid is in the ____________. 4. My toy is in the ____________. 5. The lion is in the _________________. 6. The cat runs after the _________________....

Asked on by | Votes 27 | Views: 832 | Tags: 3rd class     | english     | chapter 18 he is my brother     | Last Updated: 2022-01-13 14:01:08

Question 1:

Fill in the blanks using the correct given words

rat sip box rug cot den pit

1. The boy fell in the ____________. 2. I ____________ hot milk. 3. The kid is in the ____________. 4. My toy is in the ____________. 5. The lion is in the _________________. 6. The cat runs after the _________________. 7. I sit on the _________________.

Fill in the blanks with the opposite of the underlined word given in the sentence.

i. The rat ran in when the cat ran ____________. ii. The lion is big but the ant is ____________. iii. The giraffe has a long neck but owls are ____________. iv. The sun appears in the day and the moon at ___________. v. The tea is hot but the water is ____________. vi. Trees are tall but the bushes are ____________. vii. Ram was sad but Radha was ____________ .

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

32 vote
Answered by on | Votes 32 | | Last Updated: 2022-01-13 14:01:21

Answer

•  

1. The boy fell in the pit. 2. I sip hot milk. 3. The kid is in the cot. 4. My toy is in the box. 5. The lion is in the den. 6. The cat runs after the rat. 7. I sit on the rag.

•  

i. The rat ran in when the cat ran out. ii. The lion is big but the ant is

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 4:Write the chemical formulae of the following:(a) Magnesium chloride(b) Calcium oxide(c) Copper nitrate(d) Aluminium chloride(e) Calcium carbonate

2. Question 6:What are amphoteric oxides? Give two examples of amphoteric oxides.

3. Question 1:To play this game, everyone stands in a circle. One player calls out ‘one’. The next player says ‘two’ and so on. A player who has to call out 3 or a number which can be divided by 3 has to say ‘Meow’ instead of the number. One who forgets to say ‘Meow’ is out of the game....

4. Question 1:❉ From where do the people in Madho’s village fetch water for drinking?❉ Who fetches water in Madho’s house?❉ Water collected in the tanka is mostly used for drinking. Why?❉ Is rainwater collected in your house as well? If yes, how?❉ Can there be any other method of...

5. Question 7:Suppose the GDP at market price of a country in a particular year was Rs 1,100 crores. Net Factor Income from Abroad was Rs 100 crores. The value of Indirect taxes − Subsidies was Rs 150 crores and National Income was Rs 850 crores. Calculate the aggregate value of depreciation.

6. Question 3:‘जब से कानून भंग का काम शुरू हुआ है तब से आज तक इतनी बड़ी सभा ऐसे मैदान में नहीं की गई थी और यह सभा तो कहना चाहिए...

7. Question 3:अलबम चुराते समय राजप्पा किस मानसिक स्थिति से गुज़र रहा था?

8. Question 2:पीटी साहब की ‘शाबाश’ फ़ौज के तमगों-सी क्यों लगती थी। स्पष्ट कीजिए।

9. Question 1:श्रीकृष्ण गोपियों का माखन चुरा-चुराकर खाते थे इसलिए उन्हें माखन चुरानेवाला भी कहा गया है। इसके लिए एक शब्द...

10. Question 2(iv):Explain the statement, “King Tut is one of the first mummies to be scanned — in death, as in life …”