ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 3:Fill in the blanks with prepositions such as to, at, off, on in, into, with. One has been done for you..(i) This Tree was the home

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: 5th class     | english     | chapter 4 flying together     | Add Bounty

Question 3:

Fill in the blanks with prepositions such as to, at, off, on in, into, with. One has been done for you.

(i) This Tree was the home

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer

(i) This Tree was the home

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 1:Read this letter carefully. Devu has written a letter to his grandfather thanking him for a birthday gift.H.No. 1792, Darya Ganj New Delhi 110 00725 January 2006Dear GrandfatherThank you for the beautiful book of Panchatantra stories. You will be happy to know that I read one story every...

2. Question 4.16:Write the significance/applications of dipole moment.

3. Question 2:निम्नलिखित वाक्यों को निर्देशानुसार परिवर्तित कीजिए −(क)हम तुम्हें स्टेशन तक छोड़ने जाएँगे। (नकारात्मक...

4. Question 3:What is meant by the term chemical formula?

5. Question 1:In groups of five, discuss what you enjoy doing alone and what you like doing in a group. Now prepare a list as shown below.Things I like doing alone Things I like doing in a group

6. Question 1:हरी डाल पर लगी हुई थीनन्ही सुंदर एक कलीकविता में पौधे की डाल हरे रंग की बताई गई है। नीचे लिखी चीज़ें किन-किन...

7. Question 5:How did the Rashtrakutas become powerful?

8. Question 5:निम्नलिखित प्रश्नों के उत्तर एक–दो पंक्तियों में दीजिए −जनरल साहब के बावर्ची ने कुत्ते के बारे में क्या...

9. Question 2:The other boy asked Ranji to ‘explain’ himself.(i) What did he expect Ranji to say?(ii) Was he, in your opinion, right or wrong to ask this question?

10. Question 1:यह बच्चा कवि के पड़ोस में रहता था, फिर भी कविता ‘अदृश्य पड़ोस’ से शुरू होती है। इसके कई अर्थ हो सकते हैं, जैसे –(क)...