ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 8(v):The poet says “I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference.” What is ‘the difference’ that the poet mentions?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: 9th class     | english     | chapter 7 the road not taken     | Add Bounty

Question 8(v):

The poet says “I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference.” What is ‘the difference’ that the poet mentions?

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer:

The difference is probably the degree of success which he has achieved and the amount of happiness and fulfilment he must have felt by travelling the unexplored way.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 1:यह गीत किसको संबोधित है?

2. Question 7:निम्नलिखित प्रश्न का उत्तर एक–दो पंक्तियों में दीजिए −कैंप–चार कहाँ और कब लगाया गया?

3. Question 7:Are the above public facilities shared equally by all the people in your area? Elaborate.

4. Question 3:Which vehicles have you travelled in ? Write their names in your notebook.

5. Question 4:BrunoBruno is my pet puppy.He breaks his dish.He is sad.Daddy gives him milk.But Bruno is sad.Mummy gives him a new dish.Now Bruno is happy.Choose the right words. 1. Bruno is my ____________. (pet/dish) 2. He breaks his ____________. (dish/fish) 3. Daddy gives him ____________....

6. Question 13.19:Why does benzene undergo electrophilic substitution reactions easily and nucleophilic substitutions with difficulty?

7. Question 6:Do you think the doctor's final solution to the problem was the best possible one in the circumstances?

8. Question 4:…. Mr Purcell heard it no more than he would have heard the monotonous ticking of a familiar clock.” (Read para beginning with “It was a rough day…”)(i) What does ‘it’ refer to?(ii) Why does Mr Purcell not hear ‘it’ clearly?

9. Question 12:How is a cancerous cell different from a normal cell?

10. Question 1:जब पहली बोलती फिल्म प्रदर्शित हुई तो उसके पोस्टरों पर कौन-से वाक्य छापे गए? उस फिल्म में कितने चेहरे थे? स्पष्ट...