ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 1:escape

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: 3rd class     | english     | chapter 10 the yellow butterfly     | Add Bounty

Question 1:

escape

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer

1) Escape: to run away Example sentences: 1) I escaped from the Maths class. 2) The prisoner escaped from the prison.

2) Pond: a small body of water Example sentences: 1) There is ablue fish in the pond. 2) Lotus is found in ponds.

3) Peach: name of a yellow juicy fruit Example sentences: 1) Peach is my favourite fruit. 2) The cost of peaches have gone high.

4) Climb: to go up Example sentences: 1) I tried to climb an apple tree. 2) It is not easy to climb 100 stairs.

5) Catch: to hold something that has been thrown Example sentences: 1) Catch the ball on time. 2) Catch the bus quickly.

6) Middle: at an equal distance of something Example sentences: 1) He was standing in the middle of the road. 2) The middle row makes a lot of noise.

7) Hungry: need for food Example sentences: 1) I was hungry in the evening. 2) A hungry man gets angry more easily.

8) Float: to move slowly or lightly in a liquid Example sentences: 1) The paper floats on the water. 2) The clouds float in the blue sky.

9) Shout: to utter a loud cry Example sentences: 1) Do not shout at me without any reason. 2) She shouts with joy during the game.

10) Chase: to catch up with Example sentences: 1) The dog chases us while we jog in the evening. 2) Chase her before she gets missed.

11) Flutter: to flap the wings quickly and lightly Example sentences: 1) The butterfly flutters near my window. 2) The flutter of the birds woke me up from deep sleep.

12) Twist: form into a bent Example sentences: 1) Do not twist your body. 2) There is a slight twist in the story.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 4:Group related points.

2. Question 2:कवि का ब्रज के वन, बाग और तालाब को निहारने के पीछे क्या कारण हैं?

3. Question 2:Say whether the verb in each sentence below is transitive or intransitive. Ask yourself a ‘what’ question about the verb. (For some verbs, the object is a person, so ask the question ‘who’ instead of ‘what’).(i) Jody then went to the kitchen.(ii) The fawn wobbled after...

4. Question 3:Give the plural form. 1. J’ai un raisin. 2. Tu as une banane. 3. J’aime la salade. 4. Il adore la pomme. 5. Je déteste la prune.

5. Question 1:(क) तुम पेड़ों को बचाने के लिए क्या कुछ कर सकते हो? बताओ।(ख) कविता में कवि ने बगीचे के बारे में बहुत कुछ बताया है।...

6. Question 3:What causes the element of surprise when the child comes on the scene of ‘adult reconciling’?

7. Question 1:Funny Bunny Cocky Locky Henny Penny Poosey Goosey Woxy Foxy

8. Question 14(a):“Lord Ullin reached that fatal shore” just as his daughter left it. Why is the shore called fatal? (Stanza 11)

9. Question 4:दिन-प्रतिदिन के जीवन में हर कोई बच्चों को काम पर जाते देख रहा/रही है, फिर भी किसी को कुछ अटपटा नहीं लगता। इस...

10. Question 3:Factorise(i) x2 xy 8x 8y(ii) 15xy − 6x 5y − 2(iii) ax bx − ay − by(iv) 15pq 15 9q 25p(v) z − 7 7xy − xyz