ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: spellings     | ssc cgl tier 1 08 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.
1). Etiquete
2). Exquisite
3). Restaurant
4). Scavenger

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
is Etiquete is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The need for more effective information security practices is increasingly evident with each security breach reported in the media. When adopting new technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, or IT outsourcing, enterprises are facing&nbs

2. Fill up the blanks in the passage given be most appropriate word from the options given for each blanks:Although John Wisdom?s writings in Philosophy show clearly the influence of Wittgenstein, they nevertheless also display a(1) originality. Despite the (2) and difficulty of his style, a careful re

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Mini said to me ," I have bought this flat for my mother."

4. Find which group of words contains error?

5. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. It is important for citizens to __(1)__ (understand) the legal and ethical framework that guides the relationship between a sou

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. In the following question, 2 columns are given containing three phrases/ sentence each. In the first column sentences A, B, C and in the second column D, E, F are given. A sentence from the first column may or may not connect with another sentence/ phrase from the second column to make a g

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Fustian

9. She found a few good cards in a shop and she bought ......... cards last night .

10. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. About twelve o’clock that night was born the Catherine you saw at Wuthering Heights: a __(1)__ (small), seven-months&rsqu