ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Take away or alter the natural qualities ofDecay of organic matter producing a fetid smell

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 55 | Tags: one word substitution     | ssc cgl tier 1 06 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence.
Take away or alter the natural qualities ofDecay of organic matter producing a fetid smell
1). Putrefy
2). Crisp
3). Neoteric
4). Virgin

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Putrefy is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.He had already sent me message (A) / that his arrival (B) / was scheduled for Thursday (C) / No error (D)

2. Choose the word or phrase, which is in correct in standard written English If there is no error, select your answer as (4). An Indian ship, laden (1) / with merchandise, (2) / got drowned (3 / )in the Pacific. No error (4)

3. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The e-waste (Management of Handling) Rules, 2011 notified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, have the potential to

4. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The teacher as well as (the students are) distracted.

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He reminded /(B) me that he has often /(C) told me not to play /(D) with fire./(E) No Error.

8. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. Our school’s faculty and administration should not (1)/ sacrifice high standards and regulations in order (2)/ to make students temporarily happy. (3)/ No error (4)

9. Which among the following is/are the important component(s) of Fixed Cost?

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The meeting consisted a plural group of people and they all looked at each other with questioning eyes. The news of their former employee, Arista, be