ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If X is the brother of the son of Y's son, How is X related to Y?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: reasoning     | blood relation     | Add Bounty

If X is the brother of the son of Y's son, How is X related to Y?

A).  Son

B).  Brother

C).  Cousin

D).  Grandson

E).  Uncle

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Grandson

Son of Y's son---Grandson; Brother of Y's grandson---Y's grandson.
So, X is Y's grandson.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Akash said to Mohit, "That boy in blue shirt is younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my father's wife." How is the boy in the blue shirt related to Akash ?

2. K is the brother of N and X. Y is the mother of N and Z is the father of K. Which of the following statements is not definitely true?

3. If P $ Q means P is the brother of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q; P * Q means P is the daughter of Q in A # B $ C * D, who is the father?

4. Leela, who is Sohan's daughter, says to Latika, "Your mother Alka is the younger sister of my father who is the third child of Gajanan." What is the relation of Gajanan to Latika ?

5. Arun said, " This girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother." Who is Arun to the girl ?

6. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said, "He is the son of the only son of my mother." How is Suresh related to that boy?

7. If A + B means A is the father of B; A - B means A is the brother B; A % B means A is the wife of B and A x B means A is the mother of B, which of the following shows that M is the maternal grandmother of T?

8. Introducing Reena, Monika said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only daughter." How is Monika related to Reena?

9. Pointing to a boy in the photograph Reena said, "He is the only son of the only child of my grandfather." How Reena is related to that boy?

10. 1. A * B means A is the sister of B2. A $ B means B is the mother of A3. A + B means A is the brother of B4. A = B means B is the father of A.Which of the following means M is the maternal uncle of N?