ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had you been told me about your problem, I would have helped you.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had you been told me about your problem, I would have helped you.

A).  If you would have told

B).  Had you have told

C).  had you told

D).  If you have told

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

had you told

Had you told me about your problem, I would have helped you.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - The ten member committee were of the view that the present service conditions of the employees of this company are quite good and promising.

2. What is the correct alternative of - Proh ibition aims at re ducing traffic accidents many of which is caused by drunkenness.

3. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.For many centuries in Indian History there was no city so famous like the city of Ujjain.

4. What is the correct alternative of - The teacher was unhappy to find that the boy had lied rather than telling the truth.

5. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.You need not come unless you want to.

6. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part."Friends and comrades, the light has gone away from our lives and there is darkness everywhere"

7. What is the correct alternative of - Will you please remind him to switch off the lights when he left my cabin

8. What is the correct alternative of - I would soon sleep than spend the whole night watching movies.

9. What is the correct alternative of - The enmity between the two families continued for several decades.

10. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Shapes of gods and goddess are worshipped by people.